Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Forspoken Patch 1.04 Fixes PC Controller Issues and more
After a bumpy start, Luminous Productions’ Forspoken is getting back on track with the release of Patch 1.04 for both demo and full-game versions. This patch fixes technical issues to ensure your controllers keep up and work correctly as you explore this magical world.
PC players can now connect XInput or the PS5 DualSense Edge controllers and enjoy playing Forspoken without technical glitches. Plus, restarting the game with FSR, DLSS, and 3D Resolution set on won’t reset the setting anymore.
Forspoken Patch 1.04 Notes
- Fixed an issue where the camera moves unintentionally when certain Xinput devises are used as the controller. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the FSR setting automatically changes to Normal upon restarting the game when the FSR, DLSS, and 3D Resolution are set to a certain setting. (PC version)
- Fixed an issue where the game shows unintended behavior when PlayStation®5’s DualSense Edge™ wireless controller is connected to the PC. (PC version)
- Various minor fixes.
- The text font for Traditional/Simplified Chinese has been changed.
- The system text that displays when certain items are unlocked have been updated.
- The system text accompanied with Patch 1.03’s mouse config bug fix update will be now displayed in all languages.
- Minor optimization for certain features.