Nvidia Driver 528.49 now available, provides support for latest DLSS games
Nvidia has released a new driver for its GPUs. Titled 528.49, this driver ensures a day-0 gaming experience with the latest new games supporting DLSS but also provides Nvidia Reflex support for World of Warcraft.
Without further ado, below you can find summarized info on the latest Nvidia driver update.
Nvidia Driver 528.49 Changelog
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS technology including Hello Neighbor 2 and PERISH. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports Company of Heroes 3 and the latest update for World of Warcraft which introduces support for NVIDIA Reflex.
Game Ready For New Blockbuster Games
Game Ready Drivers include optimizations, enhancements, and more, to support the latest releases and newest title updates. In our new driver, we’ve got launch support for several highly anticipated releases, giving players the best possible experience when gaming on GeForce RTX graphics cards, desktops and laptops:
- Company of Heroes 3: The legendary strategy franchise returns February 23rd. Company of Heroes 3 is the ultimate package of action, tactics and strategy. Take charge in the heat of real-time battle, then command as a General guiding the overall campaign where every decision matters. Overwhelm your opponents with four unique factions and all new international Battlegroups. Command ground, air and naval forces and build supply lines to crush enemy advances on the new Dynamic Campaign Map.
- Hello Neighbor 2: Use stealth to discover what your creepy neighbor’s hiding in Hello Neighbor 2. As you play, the AI adapts to your actions, presenting a continuous challenge that fans of the franchise adore. On February 17th, a new update will bring support for DLSS 2, ray-traced reflections, ray-traced shadows, and RTXGI ray-traced global illumination, giving GeForce RTX gamers the definitive experience.
- PERISH: ITEM42 and Handy Games’PERISH is a stylish 1-4 player co-op first-person shooter. Slay hordes of creatures on the scorched sands of Purgatory and sell their gold-stained corpses to craven priests. Kill magnificent bosses and use the proceeds to gain entrance to Elysium, a place of cosmic revelations. GeForce RTX gamers can accelerate performance with DLSS 3 and DLSS 2, enhance the action with ray-traced reflections and shadows, and minimize system latency for the most responsive shooting possible thanks to NVIDIA Reflex.
- World of Warcraft: NVIDIA Reflex makes your games more responsive by reducing system latency. Now, Reflex is available in World of Warcraft, reducing system latency.
Applications – The February NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications and updates. In addition, this NVIDIA Studio Driver also introduces support for the new GeForce RTX 40 Series notebooks.
Gaming Technology – Introduces support for GeForce RTX 40 Series notebooks
Game Ready & Studio Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- Adobe Bridge stability issues with 528.02 
- Disable Hitman 3 Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms 
- Discord update causes GPU memory clocks to drop to P2 state 
Game Ready & Studio Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon 
- Adobe After Effects / Media Encoder – issues with ProRes RAW files  
- Adobe Premiere Pro application instability 
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 5 more:
- Dead Space
- Dual Universe
- Goat Simulator 3
- Paragon: The Overprime