Pokemon Go Reminder Don’t Forget to Complete Shadowy Skirmishes Research before it Disappears
Trainers, a new Season is on its way, and for the next three months, starting March 1, 2023, we will have a chance to enjoy new features, bonuses, new Pokemon, shiny forms, Field Research tasks, Masterwork Research, season-long Research, new Special Research tasks, rewards, and what not.
Season 9: Mythical Wishes is coming to an end, and soon Pokemon Go players will learn more about the next, upcoming, Season. Niantic and Pokemon Go didn’t share any details about the upcoming new Season in the game, but we do have some rumors that we hope to turn out to be true.
Now, let’s talk about the month-long Special Research called Shadowy Skirmishes.
The Shadowy Skirmishes is a month-long Special Research, scheduled to end on March 2023, at 10 AM local time. This Research has five different steps, different tasks, cool rewards, and Pokemon encounters. In order to access this Special Research story, you need to have other Special Research completed.
These Special Research are all Team Go Rocket themed and here is a list of all TGR Research that one must complete getting the Shadowy Skirmishes Research.
Here is the list.
Team Go Rocket Special Research
- Ultra Beast Protection Efforts Special Research (November 2022)
- Field Notes: Team Go Rocket (July 2022)
- Silent Schemes (April 2022)
- A Seven-Colored Shadow (June 2021)
- The Higher They Fly… (March 2021)
- An Inter-egg-sting Development (October 2020)
- The Shadowy Threat Grows (March and April 2020)
- A Professor’s Work is Never Done (February 2020)
- The Take-Over Continues (January 2020)
- A Challenging Development (December 2019)
- Looming in the Shadows (November 2019)
Here is the Special Research.
Shadow Skirmishes Steps Tasks Rewards
Shadow Skirmishes 1/5
- Defeat 6 TGR Grunts: Helioptile
- Make 3 Nice Curveball Throws in a row: Helioptile
- Earn 2 Candies exploring with your Buddy: Helioptile
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 15 Poke Ball, and 10 Revive
Shadow Skirmishes 2/5
- Defeat 6 TGR Grunts: 10 Hyper Potion
- Catch 4 Shadow Pokemon: 15 Poke Ball
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokemon: 10 Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 15 Great Ball, and 1 Rocket Radar
Shadow Skirmishes 3/5
- Defeat Arlo: 1500 XP
- Defeat Cliff: 1500 XP
- Defeat Sierra: 1500 XP
- Rewards: 2500 XP, 1000 Stardust, and Super Rocket Radar
Shadow Skirmishes 4/5
- Find Giovanni: 5 Max Potion
- Battle Giovanni: 20 Ultra Ball
- Defeat Giovanni: 5 Revive
- Rewards: 3000 XP, Lucky Egg, and 2 Golden Razz Berry
Shadow Skirmishes 5/5
- Claim Reward x3: 7500 XP
- Rewards: 5000 XP, 2500 Stardust, and 2 Silver Pinap Berry
The Shadowy Skirmishes Special Research is available until the end of the Season of Mythical Wishes, on March 1, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.