Pokemon Go Stack Field Research Encounters to Get a Lot of Stardust
Trainers, we have some exciting news to share with you all – you now have a reason to stack Field Research encounters again.
Stacking Field Research encounters have gone mild and players lost their interest because there was no reason to stack Field Research encounters. Now, thanks to a Pokemon Go player who goes by the name of G47IX, there is a reason for you to start stacking Field Research encounters.
The most essential Field Research encounters to stack are Audino, Morelull, Combee, Meowth, Exeggutor, and Weezing. Each of these Pokemon has a different base catch Stardust.
Here is the list of Field Research tasks that give you one of these Pokemon when you complete them.
Pokemon Go What Field Research Encounters to Stack?
- Spin 10 PokeStops or Gyms: Audino (2100 Base catch Stardust)
- Open 5 Gifts: Morelull (500 Base catch Stardust)
- Open 5 Gifts: Combee: (750 Base catch Stardust)
- Send 5 Gifts and add a sticker to each: Meowth (500 Base catch Stardust)
- Catch 7 different species of Pokemon: Exeggutor (300 Base catch Stardust)
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: Weezing (300 Base catch Stardust)
Stack this Field Research encounters! #pokemongo
If you need stardust💫stack these task encounters for the next event with bonus stardust on the catch! pic.twitter.com/onsjpJlc6C
— G47IX | Pokémon GO 🇵🇱 (@g47ix) February 8, 2023
How to Stack Field Research Encounters?
- Finish the Field Research task
- Start the encounter
- Instead of catching the Pokemon tap the run icon top left of the screen
- You can stack up to 100 encounters
Make sure to stack these Field Research encounters and catch them during the next event with a “catch Stardust bonus.”