Tapu Lele Counters Shiny Tapu Lele Available Pokemon Go
Trainers, the Valentine’s Day event started and Tapu Lele is taking over five-star Raids in Pokemon Go. Tapu Lele will be available in five-star Raids for a limited time, and if you successfully defeat it, you may encounter a shiny Tapu Lele.
Defeating Tapu Lele in five-star Raids should take 3+ Trainers to complete your mission and eventually encounter Shiny Tapu Lele. Yes, that’s right, Tapu Lele can be shiny. Tapu Lele is weak to Poison, Ghost, and Steel-type attacks, and the best counters are Metagross, Nihilego, Chandelure, Shadow Metagross, Mega Gengar, and Mega Banette.
Tapu Lele is available to battle and catch until February 15, 2023, so make sure to follow our Tapu Lele Raid guide and beat it successfully.
Tapu Lele Best Raid Counters
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Nihilego with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Chandelure with Hex and Shadow Ball
- Shadow Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Mega Gengar with Shadow Claw and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Banette with Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball
Make sure to follow our Tapu Lele guide to successfully defeat it and encounter a shiny one.