Contraband Police is now out on Steam
Contraband Police, a new game from Crazy Rocks and PlayWay, has just been released on Steam. If you’re looking for a challenging and dynamic game that combines action, simulation, and classical border control, this game is definitely worth checking out.
Set in 1981, the game takes place in the mountainous region of Karikatka, where you play as a young officer trainee responsible for ensuring that no illegal goods cross the border. But things quickly get complicated as you encounter corrupt officials, criminal organizations, and desperate smugglers who will do anything to get their contraband across.
To succeed in Contraband Police, you must be vigilant and detail-oriented, as even the slightest discrepancy in a visitor’s documents could mean refusal of entry. You’ll also need to use your intelligence and intuition to identify suspicious drivers and search their vehicles for contraband using a UV flashlight and other tools.
But the game isn’t just about document control and smuggling detection. You’ll also face shootouts and police chases, as well as the challenge of managing your police station and upgrading your resources to increase your effectiveness in subsequent inspections.
One of the most exciting features of Contraband Police is its dynamic gameplay, which changes based on your decisions and actions. You’ll need to make tough choices that will determine the future of Acaristan, the country you’re trying to protect.
Overall, Contraband Police is a fun and engaging game that tests your border control skills while immersing you in a complex and dynamic world. If you’re a fan of games like Papers, Please or enjoy simulation and action games, you should give it a try.
About Contraband Police
The year is 1981, and as a young officer trainee, you are assigned to work at a border post in the mountainous region of Karikatka. The party strictly regulates entry into the Acarist People’s Republic and monitors your every move! The situation at the border escalates when your comrade is killed during one of the interventions…
- Document control – Every visitor must have a set of valid documents. Even the slightest discrepancy means refusal of entry. Over time, the number of documents will increase and errors will be more difficult to detect.
- Smuggling detection – Our intelligence regularly provides information about suspicious drivers. Search their vehicles using a UV flashlight and use the appropriate tools to extract the smuggled goods. No amount of contraband should cross the border!
- Shootouts – In some situations, you will be forced to use firearms. Your station is a constant target for Oberankov’s gang attacks, and every away mission carries the risk of a clash with the enemy.
- Police chases – Desperate smugglers may attempt to escape from the control zone. It is your duty to stop and arrest them! Buy and upgrade police cars to improve the effectiveness of your pursuit.
- Post management – Upgrade your police station to increase defences and improve subsequent inspections. However, keep in mind the rising cost of maintaining your station. Successful inspections, foiled smuggling and successful interventions are a few ways to earn cash.
Special assignments – Always be ready to intervene in an emergency. Solve crime puzzles, support your comrades and thwart the Blood Fist rebels. Make decisions that will determine the future of Acaristan.