Destiny 2 Servers Will Go Down for Hotfix 18.104.22.168, Scheduled Maintenance, Notes and more
Destiny 2, the popular online multiplayer first-person shooter developed by Bungie, is set to receive Hotfix 22.214.171.124 on Thursday, March 30, 2023. Bungie will take both Destiny 1 and Destiny 2 servers offline for maintenance to deploy the update. Here’s everything you need to know about the scheduled downtime and what to expect from the upcoming Hotfix.
The maintenance process will start at 9:00 AM PST, with sign-on and game integration features becoming unavailable on the web, mobile, third-party apps, and the Bungie Store. At 9:45 AM PST, servers will be brought offline, and players will be removed from in-game activities.
The downtime is expected to last until 11:00 AM PST, when Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will become available across all platforms and regions. Players can then log back into the game but may face queues or sign-on issues due to ongoing background maintenance.
Destiny 2 188.8.131.52 Changelog
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
Trials of Osiris
- Fixed an issue where wins on a seven-win Trials Passage would reward unfocusable Trials of Osiris engrams.
- Reduced the prevalence of elite (orange healthbar) enemies to lower the base difficulty of Freeroam.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Cabal turrets in Ahimsa Park to respawn too quickly.
Root of Nightmares
- Fixed an issue where Nezarec would not react to players that were positioned in a Well of Radiance.
- Combatant health scaling for two- and three-player fireteams reduced in the Season 20 Legendary Exotic mission.
- Reduced enemy health in Legend- and Master-tier Nightfalls, Battlegrounds, Lost Sectors, Offensives, Hunts, and Legend/Master campaign missions.
- Reduced the Commendation score required for Guardian Ranks 7, 8, and 9:
- Rank 7 is now 100 (was 460).
- Rank 8 is now 250 (was 790).
- Rank 9 is now 500 (was 1290).
- Removed Guardian Rank objectives that require players to give Commendations from Ranks 7, 8, and 9.
- Reduced the number of Commendations required for Hawthorne’s weekly challenge from 20 to 5.
- Reduced the number of additional scorch stacks added by the Flare Up artifact perk in PvP to 15 (down from 30).
- Fixed an issue where the Target Lock trait was not correctly deactivating on a miss if the weapon was firing at 720 RPM or higher.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to acquire the Riskrunner catalyst.
- Fixed an issue where Quicksilver Storm and Touch of Malice were not receiving the 40% damage bonus against minor enemies.
Power and Progression
- Fixed an issue where certain Ghost and Weapon mods were not correctly unlocked when progressing through Guardian Ranks.
- Fixed an issue where certain new players were missing access to patrol destinations.