Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone March 24 Patch Notes
Infinity Ward has rolled out a new update for both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone on March 24. This update focuses primarily on bug fixes and stability improvements, addressing several known issues in order to enhance the gaming experience for players.
The general updates include fixes for numerous known crashes, ensuring a more stable gameplay experience for players. Additionally, in the Ranked mode, players who don’t immediately transition to spectating after being eliminated will now notice their point-of-view fade to black until they begin spectating.
Without further ado, you can find the detailed patch notes below:
COD MW2 and Warzone 2.0 March 24 Patch Notes
- This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Ranked: Players that don’t immediately transition to spectating after being eliminated will now notice their point-of-view fade to black until they begin spectating.
- Fixed an issue preventing some Camo Mission Completion splashes from triggering upon mission completion
- Fixed an issue causing unintended idle Operator audio to play in the pre-game Lobby
- Fixed an issue sometimes preventing the Killcam from triggering
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed a Player’s COD Points balance on some tabs
- Fixed an issue causing some weapon icons to display incorrectly in DMZ
- Fixed an issue that displayed unavailable Operators in the Operator Challenges menu
- Fixed an issue where previewing a weapon in the Showcase could cause a black screen
- Fixed an exploit allowing Players to leave the Map on Ashika Island
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to get stuck in the menu due to incorrect notifications
- Fixed an issue impacting challenge progress for Mortar Strikes
- Fixed some instances of menus closing unexpectedly
- Fixed an exploit in the Atomgrad Raid Episode 02 that allowed Players to bypass part of the mission
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect text to display in some Challenge menus
- Fixed an issue causing some Killstreaks bought from the Buy Station to drop under the Map or behind the Buy Station
- RANKED: Fixed an issue that allowed Blueprints to apply Weapon Tuning adjustments.
- Weapon Tuning (All) was restricted on March 15, 2023.