Pokemon Go Let’s Go Special Research Quest Steps Tasks Rewards Encounters
Trainers, Let’s Go is a new limited-time event introduced in Pokemon Go. The event looks promising and has a lot to offer, so if you have time, we recommend taking part in it. Now, let’s see what Let’s Go brings to the table.
The Pokemon Go Let’s Go event is one of the best events this Season so far. The event brings Shiny Meltan, Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour spawns, new Ditto disguises, cool bonuses, different Raid Bosses, a new Collection Challenge, new Field Research tasks, and a Special Research quest. Also, this is a free Special Research and will be available to claim until the end of Season 10: Rising Heroes on June 1, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.
The Let’s Go Special Research has different steps, and you must complete all tasks to earn rewards and get a chance to encounter Mankey, Meditite, and Machoke. Niantic and Pokemon Go will periodically reveal the steps, and for now, we have the list of the first four steps, tasks, rewards, and encounters. Check it out below.
Let’s Go Special Research Quest
Let’s Go Step 1/6
- Catch 10 Pokemon: 5 Poke Ball
- Make 10 Curveball Throws: 5 Razz Berry
- Power up Pokemon 5 times: 1000 Stardust
- Rewards: 1500 XP, and Mankey
Let’s Go Step 2/6
- Catch 15 Pokemon: 10 Poke Ball
- Make 10 Great Throws: 5 Pinap Berry
- Transfer 20 Pokemon: 5 Great Ball
- Rewards: 2000 XP, and Meditite
Let’s Go Step 3/6
- Power up Pokemon 10 times: 10 Great Ball
- Make 7 Great Throws: Lure
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt: 3 Revive
- Rewards: 2500 XP, and Machoke
Let’s Go Step 4/6
- Professor Willow is currently performing an investigation regarding this research. Check back for more details soon: 500 XP
- Rewards: 1000 XP, and 1000 Stardust
Let’s Go Step 5/6
Let’s Go Step 6/6
The next steps of the Let’s Go Special Research will be revealed soon. We will make sure to keep you updated, so stay tuned.