Escape From Tarkov 0.13.0.4 Patch Notes
Battlestate Games has released the patch notes for Escape From Tarkov’s technical update 0.13.0.4, which features a host of improvements and bug fixes. Key updates include upgrading Nvidia DLSS to version 2.5.1 and AMD FSR to version 2.2, configuring sound positioning settings on Reserve and Shoreline, and adjusting sound positioning settings on Streets of Tarkov.
Additionally, smoke grenades have been given a 30% increase in cloud size and spread speed, and an in-game mail notification system has been added for banned players based on player reports. The update also addresses several bugs, including fixing disconnects while loading into a raid. Other bug fixes cover excessive vegetation sway during long raids, texture memory leaks causing excessive RAM consumption, and various optimizations in lighting system components.
The developers have also resolved incorrect matchmaking behavior, issues with insurance for certain items, and fixed incorrect player spawn points on Lighthouse and Streets of Tarkov. The complete list of changes can be found below:
Escape From Tarkov 0.13.0.4 Patch Notes
- Updated Nvidia DLSS to version 2.5.1 and AMD FSR to version 2.2;
- Configured sound positioning settings on Reserve and Shoreline;
- Adjusted sound positioning settings on Streets of Tarkov;
- Increased the cloud size and spread speed of smoke grenades by 30%;
- Added an in-game mail notification system for banned players based on player’s report;
- Adjusted the user interface for placing an offer on the Flea Market, taking into account the disabling of barter offers;
- Expanded the quest area for Assessment – Part 1.
- Fixed one of the causes of disconnects while loading into a raid. The remaining possible causes are being researched and eliminated;
- Fixed multiple visual issues with scopes when using the DLSS/FSR of older versions (such as blurriness and artifacts during movement, lack of clarity, etc.);
- Fixed the indoor fog glow on Interchange and Reserve;
- Fixed the excessive vegetation sway that occurred during long raids;
- Fixed the effect of street lighting glow which flickered when overlapping obstacles. The issue was mostly present on Streets of Tarkov at night time;
- Fixed some texture memory leaks that caused excessive RAM consumption when the game was running for extended periods of time;
- Various optimizations in lighting system components;
- Fixed some object culling issues on various locations;
- Fixed incorrect visuals of some buildings in the background of Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed incorrect audio system behavior at the first indoor gunshot or explosion;
- Fixed the possibility of incorrect character visuals when trying to operate a stationary weapon by two players at the same time;
- Fixed the ability to install conflicting attachments on some weapons;
- Fixed incorrect matchmaking behavior after pressing “Ready” while the co-op mode settings interface is open;
- Fixed Error 228 when failing all QTE stages in the Hideout gym;
- Fixed an issue with loading into The Lab in co-op mode;
- Fixed the ability to look through some walls on Reserve, Interchange, Factory, The Lab, and Shoreline;
- Fixed incorrect player spawn points on Lighthouse and Streets of Tarkov;
- Fixed an issue when loading into online raid after a co-op mode raid;
- Fixed an issue with insurance for an item with an enhancement that was previously returned by insurance.
Links to the source information is the lowest criteria for credibility you can meet and still you don’t. This appears to be the only site claiming to know the patch notes so soon. Prove your worth and cite sources. Otherwise you’re just the crazy guy yelling conspiracy on the street corner. Who listens to that guy? No one. You can do better than those nutcases.
There is a source link, it’s within the article o.O
Your source link linked back to your own content sir. That’s where the confusion was I Believe.
Oh, you probably came from the news article 1 day earlier than the patch notes. No worries, man. Thanks for believing and being a nice guy <3.