Escape From Tarkov April 11 Balance Update, Changes and more
Escape From Tarkov, the popular hardcore first-person shooter developed by Battlestate Games, is no stranger to realism. The game has always aimed to deliver players an immersive and authentic experience. In the latest balance update rolled out today, April 11, the developers have adjusted base prices, backpack weights, and weapon rarity and spawns to enhance the game’s realism further.
Escape From Tarkov April 11 Balance Update
The changes introduced in the balancing update include:
- Adjusted base prices for some items
- Adjusted weights of backpacks to match their real-life weights
- Adjusted rarity and spawn chance for some weapons
New balancing changes to Escape from Tarkov:
● Adjusted base prices for some items;
● Adjusted weights of backpacks to match their real-life weights;
● Adjusted rarity and spawn chance for some weapons.#EscapefromTarkov pic.twitter.com/0jMlSO6qEa
— Escape from Tarkov (@tarkov) April 11, 2023
While these changes may sound promising on paper, their impact on gameplay could be met with mixed reactions from the community. It seems that some of the big backpacks will now be easier to carry, which will allow players to get extra maneuverability.
It’s important to note that Escape from Tarkov is still in active development. As such, it’s expected that the game will continue to undergo balancing adjustments as the developers strive to create a challenging, immersive, and ultimately enjoyable experience.