Farming Simulator 22 Rolls Out Free Content Update #6 with Patch 1.9.1
Farming Simulator 22 has released Free Content Update #6, featuring patch 1.9.1, which brings six new machines and various optimizations to enhance the gaming experience. The update is being rolled out across platforms, and it may take a few hours to become available on all systems.
Fans of Fendt and Massey Ferguson will be particularly excited, as the update includes a range of new agricultural machines from these brands. The update trailer offers a sneak peek at the new machines that players can expect.
More Fendt & Massey Ferguson
Time to cheer for all the fans of Fendt and Massey Ferguson, as we add a nice, big chunk of agricultural machines with this update. Check out the update trailer to get a glimpse of the new machines.
Of course, there’s more than just the machines. As the free content update is included in patch 1.9.1, various optimizations enhance the gaming experience. See the changelog below.
Changelog: What Is New In Patch 1.9.1?
Please note: As with all major updates to Farming Simulator, you may experience stuttering on the first game launch after the update when using mods or custom graphics settings due to shaders being recompiled.
- Massey Ferguson MF 6S
- Massey Ferguson MF 7S
- Massey Ferguson MF 2370 Ultra HD
- Massey Ferguson MF RB 4160V Protec
- Fendt Squadra 1290 N UD
- Fendt Rotana 160 V Combi
- PC/Mac: Added paste (Ctrl + V) support for text/password input fields
Changes & Improvements
- Mixerwagon info HUD works again
- Fixed folding issues on the cotton harvesters
- Fixed issues with bale transport tools
- Bales from missions can now be stored in the “Bale & Pallet Storage”
- Fixed automatic motor turn off on the John Deere CP690
- Fixed functionality of plows to properly remove chopped straw from the ground
- Proper hardware profile mapping of Intel ARC GPUs
- Updated to FSR 2.2
- Updated to DLSS v 3.1 (Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements)
- Screenspace Shading Rate Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Improved terrain occluder performance, requires resaving of the map with the editor once