Fortnite Update v24.20 Queued for Tomorrow
Fortnite, will receive an exciting new update tomorrow, which is expected to bring some significant changes and fixes to the game. The official Twitter account, @FortniteStatus, has posted a tweet announcing the downtime for the v24.20 update, scheduled to begin at 3 AM ET, with matchmaking services disabled shortly before.
Epic Games has warned players that the patch sizes for the v24.20 update will be larger than usual. Players should have enough storage space and be prepared for longer download times. Although the reason behind the larger patch size has not been specified, it could be related to new content or significant changes in the game.
Prepare your ODM Gear and propel yourself into 24.20 with downtime beginning at 3 AM ET and matchmaking disabled shortly beforehand.
Please note that patch sizes for v24.20 will be larger than normal. pic.twitter.com/oBWpSomHRh
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) April 10, 2023
While we don’t know what exactly is going to be fixed, judging by the official Fortnite Trello page, the following issues should be fixed:
- Stray’s mask appears crooked
- The “Vital” audio track displays the incorrect season in the description
- Some Back Bling’s appear to float and appear detached from the Highwire outfit
- Trunks and branches of some trees move erratically
Mobile and Cloud
- Some players using Android devices are unable to load into Creative maps.
- Players can sometimes see hidden devices