Hope’s End, A Tower Defense Roguelite, Launches on Steam Early Access on April 21st
Get an Early Taste of the Action with the Alpha Playtest Weekend from April 7th to April 9th
Tower defense roguelite game, Hope’s End, will launch into Steam Early Access on April 21st. Developed by Explorer’s Guild Games, the title draws inspiration from Starcraft II Arcade and introduces players to a post-apocalyptic world where humanity’s survival hangs in the balance.
For those who can’t wait to start defending Hope’s End, an Alpha Playtest Weekend will run from April 7th to April 9th, giving players an early opportunity to experience the game.
In Hope’s End, players assume the role of the Supreme Psion, tasked with defending humanity’s final stronghold against mutated creatures called the Blighted. With waves of these horrific monsters advancing, it’s up to players to strategically place turrets, mines, and barriers to halt their progress. In between runs, players can upgrade their abilities and defenses to become an unstoppable force against the Blighted.
The game offers seven unique psionic Specializations, each with their own powerful abilities. Players can incinerate enemies with the Fire Specialization, or create explosive gravity wells with the Cosmic Specialization. For an extra challenge, activate various Mutators to increase the difficulty and compete for top spots on the leaderboards.
- Obliterate waves of monstrous foes in this tower defense roguelite
- Seven psionic Specializations to master, all with their own unique and powerful abilities
- Visit the Armory to upgrade Psionic abilities and gain a tactical advantage
- Side objectives provide permanent progress towards unlockables
- Pick and choose how you would like to increase the difficulty through No Hope Mutators
- Compete for the top of the leaderboard across all Specializations