Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
New MW2 and Warzone Update Rolled Out on April 14, Notes and more
A new update for MW2 and Warzone was released on April 14, addressing several bugs and gameplay issues while introducing improvements to enhance the player experience. Among the most notable changes are the increased number of Buy Stations in Ashika Island Resurgence mode, bug fixes for various weapons and attachments, and updates to the Battle Pass map view. Here’s a closer look at what the update has to offer.
- Updated Battle Pass Map view. While this was an artistic choice, we have reverted it for easier viewing on all types of screens.
Ashika Island | Resurgence
- Buy Stations
- Increased the number of Buy Stations available per match to 15, up from 10
- Fixed an issue causing Overclock to recharge Loadout Drop Markers in Resurgence modes.*
- Fixed an issue where backing out of an altered Pro-Tuned weapon wouldn’t keep its name in the Loadout
- Fixed an issue where Players could save the Cronen Squall and FJX Imperium as a Favorite Loadout and use it despite not unlocking it in the Battle Pass in Ranked Play
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect message sometimes displayed in a Battle Pass preview tile
- Fixed an issue that causes broken Field Upgrades to persist on the Map in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where Players were taking damage from the gas in the infil plane in Massive Resurgence
- Fixed an issue in the “Death From Above” Mission in DMZ that blocked progress because the Player buying a Mortar Strike was not tracking
- Fixed an issue with a number of Pro-Tuned Blueprints where attempting to custom tune certain attachments would cause Players to spawn with no weapon
- Fixed an issue where the Fender Operator “EOD Specialist” Skin could cause weapons to appear invisible while loading into a match
- Fixed an issue where Players couldn’t redeem Sector C20 of the Battle Pass because it displayed the weapon name as “Nullify,” a Season 02 gun, instead of the correct weapon “The Haunting.”
- Fixed an issue where a message about a Skin being reactive would appear next to all Skins in the Skin selection menu.
- Fixed an issue preventing solo Players from matchmaking into Cooperative Missions.