Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Path of Exile Update 3.21.0c Hotfix 2 Brings Bug Fixes and Improved Stability
Grinding Gear Games has rolled out a new update for Path of Exile, addressing multiple bugs and enhancing game stability. The update, tagged as patch 3.21.0c hotfix 2, is now available for players, with the detailed patch notes released on April 18th.
To receive the client changes in this patch, players will need to restart their Path of Exile client. This update should make the game experience smoother and more enjoyable for players as Grinding Gear Games continues to work on enhancing Path of Exile’s performance and addressing ongoing issues.
3.21.0c Hotfix 2
- Fixed a bug where Caustic Arrow was not spreading Caustic Ground or dealing chaos damage in an area on impact when it pierced enemies.
- Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to Shrapnel and Siege Ballista Attack Speed were applying twice.
- Fixed a bug where completing Logbooks with at least 10 Remnants active would only grant credit towards the Expedition Excavation Challenge if the Logbook had an area level of 81 or higher.
- Fixed a bug where you could not click and drag items into the Forge of the Titans or the Antique Furnace.
- Fixed a bug where the client could freeze when interacting with the Forge of the Titans or the Antique Furnace in Controller Input mode.
- Fixed an instance crash.
You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.