Pokemon Go Sustainability Week 2023 Timed Research Quest Tasks Rewards
Trainers, the Sustainability Week 2023 event has started and you can now encounter new Pokemon, different shiny Pokemon, enjoy the event-exclusive bonuses, and complete the Timed Research and the Shaymin Special Research.
The Sustainability Week event is a new limited-time event introduced in Pokemon Go. This event runs from April 20 to April 26, 2023. During this period Pokemon Go players have a chance to the new Pokemon Bounsweet and evolve it into Steene, and Tsareena. Different Pokemon are now spawning in the wild, and many of them can be shiny. Players can also enjoy the event’s exclusive bonuses, and catch different Pokemon from 7km Eggs.
Now, let’s learn more about the Timed Research. The Sustainability Week 2023 Timed Research has four different stages, different tasks, rewards, and Pokemon encounters. You must complete it during the event, so let’s take a look at the new tasks below.
Sustainability Week 2023 Timed Research Steps Tasks and Rewards
Sustainability Week 1/4
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Drillbur
- Feed your Buddy 5 times: 5 Pinap Berry
- Take 5 snapshots of your Buddy: Trubbish
- Rewards: 1000 XP, 500 Stardust, and 1 Star Piece
Sustainability Week 2/4
- Use 7 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Trubbish
- Earn 5 Hearts with your Buddy: 10 Nanab Berry
- Play with your Buddy: Bounsweet
- Rewards: 1500 XP, 1000 Stardust, and i Incense
Sustainability Week 3/4
- Use 9 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Drillbur
- Earn 2 Candies exploring with your Buddy: Grimer
- Use an Incense: Bounsweet
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 1500 Stardust, and 10 Razz Berry
Sustainability Week 4/4
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: Binacle
- Earn 3 Candies exploring with your Buddy: Drillbur
- Receive a Souvenir from your Buddy: Pokemon
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 2000 Stardust, and 15 Ultra Ball
Make sure to complete the Sustainability Week 2023 Timed Research until April 26, 2023, at 8 PM local time.