Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
SWTOR 7.2.1b Patch Notes: Fixes, Improvements, and More
Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) continues to improve and expand its gameplay experience with the latest update, 7.2.1b. This update brings several fixes and enhancements to address various issues. The update is set to go live tomorrow with server maintenance.
The server maintenance will start on April 25, 2023 from 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM CT.
Game Update 7.2.1b Changelog
- Special characters are now correctly copied when transferring a character from the website.
- Fixed the following issues with the Wasteland Raider’s Helmet:
- The Wasteland Raider’s Helmet is no longer missing its visor.
- Character’s head is no longer invisible when equipping the Wasteland Raider’s Helmet.
- The Strategic Assault Speeder is no longer invisible.
- The description of the Master Datacron and Equipment item now correctly lists the Noble Decurion Equipment instead of the Eternal Commander one.
- Original map Huttball is now counting toward PvP Season Objectives, as intended.
- The PvP Season Two Prodigy Achievement now rewards the correct Legacy Title: Veil Piercer.
- Fixed several floor issues in the Eternity Vault Operation.
- The environment no longer disappears when moving the camera in the Balmorran Arms Factory on Balmorra.
- Fixed missing environment in the following location:
- Walls during Chapter XV – Gemini Deception
- Trees in Rishi Stronghold
- Change how the level of texture detail is chosen to reduce the flickering effect on certain systems.
- Fixed the flickering shadow textures on characters in the Ossus Imperial base.
- Eligible players who achieved the requirements on the Shae Vizla test server will receive the Opal Vulptilla Mount in their in-game message when 7.2.1b launches. More information in this article: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ to open test server hosted on the cloud!