Apex Legends Mirage Class Changes to Support in Season 17
Apex Legends’ new Season 17 starts tomorrow, and it looks like players should get ready for a lot of surprises.
Apex Legends Season 17 launches on May 9, 2023, and Respawn is going wild. This Season brings a lot of changes, some good, some not so good, but we hope you are all going to enjoy the new Apex Season 17, with the new, improved Firing Range 2.0, new Legend, changes to Ranked, Class changes, and other cool stuff.
Respawn makes a lot of changes this Season, so we suggest checking them out below.
Apex Legends Season 17 Most Notable Changes
- New Legend – Ballistic
- Firing Range 2.0
- Ranked Changes
- Weapon Mastery
- Evac Tower – a portable Jump Tower
- Weapons’ buffs and nerfs
- Catalyst Dark Veil – Scan Highlights & Diamonds are no longer visible through the Dark Veil
- Mirage – Class changed from Skirmisher to Support
- Ash – Now gets slowed to weapon sprint speed instead of weapon walk speed when targeting with her tactical
- Support Bins now guarantee at least one Battery in one of the Secret Compartment slots
- Support Bins now award MRBs if your ally is dead, even if you don’t have their banner
- Legend Banners can now be crafted by ANY player who has a Support Legend in their Squad
- LStar in Crate
- Alternator and Sentinel as crafting options
The Apex Legends Season 17 starts on May 9, 2023, at 10 AM PT.