Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Arma Reforger 0.9.8.54 Experimental Update, Notes and more
The Arma Reforger development team, Bohemia Interactive, has rolled out a significant update to its Experimental build for both Steam and Xbox platforms. To accommodate the update, there will be server downtime between 12:00 and 15:00 CET on May 4th. The update, version 0.9.8.54, brings several changes, fixes, and additions to the game, so let’s look at them below.
Arma Reforger 0.9.8.54 Changelog
- Added: InventoryItemComponent::PlaceOnGround method to be able to place items on the ground from a script
- Changed: General art vegetation, clutter, and surfaces cleanup and polishing
- Fixed: Mine can be placed on characters (kinematic bodies)
- Fixed: Data errors in Brick Gate 01
- Fixed: Settings freeze fix
- Fixed: Small refactor of item changing replication. Should fix situations where mine arming animations wouldn’t start or interrupt correctly
- Fixed: It was possible to equip a mine with a gadget if the mine is equipped from the ground
- Fixed: Player would exit the vehicle through the roof at low server FPS
- Fixed: Bug with forbidden gadget equipping if a weapon isn’t unequipped
- Fixed: 2D sights adjustment didn’t match PIP properly
- Fixed: Dying with scoped binos didn’t clear the ADS state
I personally haven’t been in the game for a long time, but after seeing the numerous updates developed by Bohemia Interactive, I wanna give it a try once again. I have seen that there are plenty of mods to explore, so we’ll be writing about this quite soon, I guess.