Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 Scheduled Maintenance, Notes, and more
Destiny 2 players should prepare for a temporary downtime as Bungie is set to release Hotfix 126.96.36.199. The scheduled maintenance will occur on Tuesday, May 2, 2023, and the game will be unavailable.
The maintenance process will begin at 7:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC) on May 2, 2023. Sign-on and game integration features will be unavailable on the web, mobile, 3rd-party apps, and the Bungie Store during this time. The maintenance is expected to conclude at 12:00 PM PDT (-7 UTC).
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where players were getting suspended in Crucible when completing a match without quitting.
- Matchmaking for Clash, Zone Control, and Rift is now connection based.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t able to complete the Last Will and Testament quest if they had picked up the Brazen Spark ship via the War Table. You can now go forth and complete the quest.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue with the Firepower armor mod where Orbs of Power were spawning at their origin point instead of on defeated enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Games class item could be dismantled for Legendary Shards and Glimmer.
- Moved the Twitch gift sub bounty rewards back to the Cryptarch.
- Audio distortion has been improved on consoles and PC.
- Final fix is coming at a later date.
Although the patch notes for Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will be released after the maintenance, players can anticipate bug fixes, gameplay improvements, and potential balance changes. We’ll update the section below once the patch notes are revealed.
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
|7:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|9:15 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|12:00 PM PDT||-7 UTC||