Video Game Updates & Patch Notes
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Scheduled Maintenance, Notes, and more
Destiny 2 players should prepare for a temporary downtime as Bungie is set to release Hotfix 22.214.171.124. The scheduled maintenance will occur on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, and the game will be unavailable during this time. The update, version 126.96.36.199, is a part of Destiny 2’s weekly update schedule and will bring various improvements to the game.
The maintenance process will begin at 7:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC). Sign-on and game integration features will be unavailable on the web, mobile, 3rd-party apps, and the Bungie Store during this time. The maintenance is expected to conclude at 12:00 PM PDT (-7 UTC).
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Reverted the change that removed the third Refraction Core in Heist Battlegrounds.
- Fixed an issue where previously defeated enemies and Champions are respawning if players wipe in the Lake of Shadows boss room.
- Fixed an issue where the normal matchmaking options for Supremacy were missing their descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Heir Apparent quest and catalyst are not progressing via most main Medallion sources.
- Fixed an issue where the Fly the Flag bounty is taking much longer than intended to complete.
- Fixed an issue where the Champ Seal was not able to be gilded.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where swapping from a Slug Shotgun to another Shotgun could allow massive damage output.
- There is now a two-second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Eager Edge perk would deactivate earlier than intended.