Pokemon Go An Instinctive Hero Special Research Quest
Trainers, the An Instinctive Hero has started, and you can now hatch Larvesta, enjoy the event-exclusive bonuses, catch shiny Mantyke, and complete the new Special Research story.
The Special Research story An Instinctive Hero is a new Research introduced in Pokemon Go as part of the ongoing event. This Special Research rewards encounter with Spark Elekid, and if you’re lucky, you may encounter a shiny Spark Elekid.
The An Instinctive Hero Special Research quest has four stages, and you must complete the given tasks to earn cool rewards. The An Instinctive Hero Special Research is the only way to encounter Spark Elekid. The tasks are not that challenging, and you can complete the Research in no time.
An Instinctive Hero Special Research Stages, Tasks, and Rewards
An Instinctive Hero Stage 1/4
- Make 10 Nice Throws: 5 Razz Berry
- Catch 20 Pokemon: 5 Poke Ball
- Spin 10 PokeStops or Gyms: Exeggcute
- Rewards: Incubator, and 1500 XP
An Instinctive Hero Stage 2/4
- Hatch an Egg: Incense
- Use 15 Berries to help catch Pokemon: 5 Great Ball
- Spin 20 PokeStops or Gyms: Ferroseed
- Rewards: 20 Chansey Candy, and 2000 XP
An Instinctive Hero Stage 3/4
- Catch 30 Pokemon: 10 Great Ball
- Earn 5 Candies walking with your Buddy: 5 Pinap Berry
- Hatch 3 Eggs: Chansey
- Rewards: Spark Elekid, and 2500 XP
An Instinctive Hero Stage 4/4
- Claim Reward: 10 Pinap Berry
- Claim Reward: 10 Great Ball
- Claim Reward: 10 Ultra Ball
- Rewards: 2500 Stardust, and 2500 XP
The An Instinctive Hero event starts on May 2, 2023, at 10 AM, and ends on May 8, 2023, at 8 PM local time.