Trainers, it is time for a new Season, and this season will be called Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems. Excitingly enough, this Season will host one of the most anticipated events, which is Pokemon Go Fest 2023.
Happening August 4th, 5th, 6th, 18th, 19th, and 20th, Trainers will have the chance to explore the beauties of London, Osaka, and New York. As for new debuts, Pokemon Go will bring Sandygast, Palossand, Carbink, and Shadow Articuno. The Shadow Raids during the Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems Season, One-Star and Three-Star Shadow Raids will be available every day, while the Five-Star Shadow Raids will be happening every Saturday and Sunday.
There are three Community Days, and one CD Classic this Season. They are the following: June 10th, July 9th, July 30th, and August 13th. We still do not know which Pokemon will be part of the Community Day events as the Community Day featured Pokemon, but according to rumors, we might see Axew in June 2023.
The events that will be happening during Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems are the following:
- Searching for Gold Research – June 3rd, 2023.
- Water Festival: Beach Week – June 6th, 2023 until June 12th, 2023
- Solstice Horizons + Team Go Rocket Takeover – June 16th, 2023, until June 25th, 2023
- Go Battle League: Hidden Gems – update
The Raid schedule, including Mega Raids, for June 2023 is the following:
- Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf – from June 1st, 2023 until June 15th, 2023
- Nihilego – from June 15th, 2023, until June 29th, 2023
- Heatran – from June 29th, 2023, until July 6th, 2023
- Mega Swampert – from June 1st, 2023, until June 15th, 2023
- Mega Sceptile – from June 15th, 2023, until June 29th, 2023
- Unknown Mega Pokemon – from June 29th, 2023, until July 6th, 2023
Now, for the other fan-favorite events in Pokemon Go, Spotlight Hours and Raid Hours. The schedules for both events are the following:
- Spotlight Hour – June 6th, 2023, Krabby, Kabuto, Corphish, Clauncher, Crabrawler (3x XP for catching Pokemon)
- Raid Hour – June 7th, 2023, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
- Spotlight Hour – June 13th, 2023, Binacle (2x Candy for catching Pokemon)
- Raid Hour – June 14th, 2023, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf
- Spotlight Hour – June 20th, 2023, Sunkern (2x Candy for transferring Pokemon)
- Raid Hour – June 21st, 2023, Nihilego
- Spotlight Hour – June 27th, 2023, Doduo (2x XP for evolving Pokemon)
As always, there will be Pokemon that will be appearing more in the wild or will be featured as Research Breakthrough encounters, so it is good to know what you might be up against during the Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems Season.
The Pokemon that will be featured as Research Breakthrough encounters during the Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems season are the following:
Pokemon that will be featured as wild encounters in the Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems Season are the following:
- Alolan Meowth
- Galarian Zigzagoon
Beach and Water
- Galarian Slowpoke
- Alolan Exeggutor
- Alolan Marowak
Pokemon that will be hatching from Eggs during the whole Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems Season are:
- Hisuian Growlithe
- Hisuian Voltorb
- Hisuian Qwilfish
- Hisuian Sneasel
5km Egg from Adventure Sync:
10km Egg from Adventure Sync:
- Galarian Yamask
Last but not least, there will be bonuses that will be active throughout the whole Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems Season. For that matter, here they are:
- One additional Special Trade per day
- One additional Pokemon Candy when trading Pokemon
- Trainers level 31 and above will receive one guaranteed Candy XL when trading Pokemon
That is all folks. Just by looking at the schedule, we think that Pokemon Go: Hidden Gems will be a great season in Pokemon Go, a Season that will bring back the spark in Pokemon Go. What do you think?