Pokemon Go Mega Pinsir Raids, Best Counters and Moves
Trainers, the A Valorous Hero is the last Team-themed event in Pokemon Go, (fingers crossed for a Team Go Rocket-themed event and the arrival of Shadow Raids), and you will have a chance to battle and catch Mega Pinsir and Shiny Mega Pinsir from Mega Raids.
Mega Pinsir is taking over Mega Raids and will be available to battle and catch until May 24, 2023. Mega Pinsir can be shiny, so fingers crossed for a shiny one. Now, to defeat the new Mega Raid Boss in Pokemon Go, you must use the best Mega Pinsir Raid counters and the right movesets.
Mega Pinsir is weak to Flying, Fire, Electric, and Ice attacks, but we recommend using Rock attacks, as Mega Pinsir is 2.5x weaker to Rock-type attacks. Defeating Mega Pinsir can be challenging, so we recommend 3-4 Players, just to be safe.
Mega Pinsir Best Counters
- Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Mega Aggron with Smack Down and Meteor Beam
- Shadow Moltres with Fire Spin and Sky Attack
- Shadow Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Rhyperior with Smack Down and Rock Wrecker
- Terrakion with Smack Down and Rock Slide
- Tyrantrum with Rock Throw and Meteor Beam
- Gigalith with Smack Down and Meteor Mash
Mega Pinsir Mega Raids Takeover runs from May 11, 2023, to May 24, 2023.