Pokemon Go Mystic Hero The Worst Team-Themed Event, Instinctive Hero and Valorous Hero are Way Better
Pokemon Go is known for its events that often celebrate some type of activity, holiday, or special real-life event. One of these events is the Team-themed event. So far, we had a chance to participate in two, and the last one is scheduled to start on May 11, 2023.
The first two Team-themed events are over, and the last one starts next week. Each event is unique in its way and all have something in common: celebrating the Leaders of Pokemon Go, Blanche, Spark, and Candela. One of the events, A Mystic Hero, celebrated Blanche already happened in April, and An Instinctive Hero is underway (ends May 8, 2023). The last event A Valorous Hero celebrates Candela and will start on May 11, 2023.
Same occasion, some similar elements, and some quite different. But what makes them alike?
For starters, each event celebrates a Team Leader (the good teams of Pokemon Go). Each event also has its own special Pokemon.
Other similarities between the three events are the event bonuses. Each of them has a pack of bonuses that are active throughout the whole event The three events have their own special Field Research task encounters, as well as Special Research stories. The Special Research stories are the only way to encounter the new costumed Pokemon. Pokemon Go players must complete the Research to get Blanche Lapras, Spark Elekid, and Candela Ponyta.
Enough about similarities for now. Every event, as we know it, is unique in its way, so it is pretty safe to say that while there are some similarities, there are also some differences between each event. There is the Timed Research in the A Mystic Hero event, the Egg Pool in An Instinctive Hero, and the Raid schedule in the A Valorous Hero event. Of course, there are many, many rewards from each event.
We have covered some basic features of each event, and we can’t help but think about which Pokemon Go Team event is our favorite. Since we are a fiery team, we would say the A Valorous Hero event, even if it hasn’t started yet.
Check out the details for each Team-themed event below.
A Mystic Hero event – Team Mystic and Blanche
- Blanche Lapras via Special Research
- Event bonuses: 2x XP for evolving Pokemon, 2 guaranteed Candy XL for evolving Pokemon, and 3h Lures
- New Field Research tasks for Stardust, and Evolution items
- Timed Research for Magnetic Lure
An Instinctive Hero event – Team Instinct and Spark
- Larvesta and Volcarona (400 Candy to evolve) debut
- Shiny Mantyke debut
- Spark Elekid via Special Research
- Event bonuses: Increased chance of hatching Shiny Pokemon from 2 km, 5 km, and 10 km Eggs, 2x XP for hatching Pokemon. 2x Stardust for hatching Pokemon
- Different Pokemon in 7 km Eggs, shiny Mantyke hatchable
- New Field Research tasks and encounters
A Valorous Hero event – Team Valor and Candela
- Mega Pinsir, can be shiny
- Candela Ponyta, can be shiny via Special Research
- Shiny Tapu Fini
- Event bonuses 2x Catch Candy, and players lvl31+ will have twice the chance to obtain Candy XL from catching Pokemon
- Timed Research for Fast TM and Charged TM
- New Field Research for Stardust, Revives, Hyper Potions, and Shiny Ponyta
The main question is, which event is your favorite?