Pokemon Go Rising Shadows Event Buddy Evolution Tips
We are currently in the middle of the Rising Shadows event, where many things happened. Some good, some bad. But as always, we try to get the most positive outcome from every event there is in Pokemon Go.
A Twitter user going by the name @G47IX has shared some quite useful information, that we believe will help many Trainers in their evolution quest. We all know that the current event is severely focused on Dark- and Poison-type Pokemon, so now is the time to pay some attention to our villainy Pokemon.
Thanks to G47IX, we now know how to take some advantage of the current event. What the user says is that now is the time to evolve the following Pokemon:
- Pancham – for which you will need 50 Pancham candies (and catch 32 Dark-type Pokemon)
- Galarian Slowpoke – 50 Slowpoke candies for Galarian Slowbro (and catch 30 Poison-type Pokemon)
- Galarian Qwilfish – 50 Qwilfish candies (and win ten raids)
- Galarian Yamask – 50 Yamask candies (and win ten raids)
- Galarian Slowpoke – 50 Slowpoke candies for Galarian Slowking (and catch 30 Psychic-types
One important note: Each of these Pokemon requires to be set as your Buddy. Besides getting the needed amount of candies, there is a challenge that needs to be completed in order for each Pokemon to evolve. As mentioned, this event is Dark- and Poison-type oriented, so everything is a little bit easier if you are after evolving a Pokemon from this list.
A quick reminder that the current event features a variety of Dark and Poison-type Pokémon, which will help you evolve these Pokémon.
Note: You can complete tasks now and evolve Slowpoke during the December Community Day to obtain a special move.#pokemongo pic.twitter.com/cVpNFEY2Qg
— G47IX 🇵🇱 (@g47ix) May 26, 2023
Did this help you? What do you think?