Pokemon Go Seasonal Special Research Let’s Go Final Part to be Revealed on May 22, 2023
Update: Trainers, the last steps of the Let’s Go Season-long Special Research have been revealed, and you can get the Master Ball after completing step five.
Previous Story: Trainers, the Rising Heroes is coming to an end, and starting from June 1, 2023, we will have a chance to participate in a new Season.
Seasons are periods that feature new events, Pokemon debuts, and surprises that all follow a certain theme. Every three months Pokemon Go players have a chance to participate in different Seasons and enjoy new features bonuses, and events.
Each Season of Pokemon Go lasts for three months. Each Season brings major changes and offers different features, bonuses, Pokemon debuts, new Shiny forms, and a lot of new cool stuff. So far we had a chance to participate in 10 different Seasons of Pokemon Go.
The new Season, we like to call it the Summer Season, is going to be hectic, full of events, live events, new Pokemon, shiny Pokemon, bonuses new items, the Master Ball, and a Season long Special Research.
The Let’s Go Special Research has different steps, and you must complete all tasks to earn rewards and get a chance to encounter Mankey, Meditite, and Machoke. Niantic and Pokemon Go will periodically reveal the steps, and for now, we have the list of the first four, out of six, steps, tasks, rewards, and encounters. The last part of the Let’s Go Special Research story will be available on May 22, 2023.
Now, those who complete the Season long Special Research will get a Master Ball, a rare and powerful item, a special occasion item that never misses and catches any Pokemon you encounter in Pokemon Go.
Let’s refresh our memory and see all stages, tasks, and rewards for the Let’s Go Special Research.
Pokemon Go Let’s Go Seasonal Special Research Quest Stages, Tasks, and Rewards
Pokemon Go Let’s Go 1/6
- Catch 10 Pokemon: 5 Poke Ball
- Make 10 Curveball Throws: 5 Razz Berry
- Power up Pokemon 5 times: 1000 Stardust
- Rewards: 1500 XP, and Mankey
Pokemon Go Let’s Go 2/6
- Catch 15 Pokemon: 10 Poke Ball
- Make 10 Great Throws: 5 Pinap Berry
- Transfer 20 Pokemon: 5 Great Ball
- Rewards: 2000 XP, and Meditite
Pokemon Go Let’s Go 3/6
- Power up Pokemon 10 times: 10 Great Ball
- Make 7 Great Throws: Lure
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt: 3 Revive
- Rewards: 2500 XP, and Machoke
Pokemon Go Let’s Go 4/6
- Catch a Pokemon: 500 XP
- Rewards: 1000 XP, and 1000 Satrdust
Pokemon Go Let’s Go 5/6
- Catch 25 Pokemon: 2500 Stardust
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: 3 Hyper Potion
- Make 3 Excellent Throws: Farfetch’d
- Evolve 5 Pokemon: 2500 Stardust
- Battle in a Gym 3 times: 5 Revive
- Rewards: Master Ball, 1000 XP, and 1000 Stardust
Pokemon Go Let’s Go Step 6/6
- Claim Reward: 10 Ultra Ball
- Claim Reward: 2 Silver Pinap Berry
- Claim Reward: 3 Star Piece
- Rewards: 3000 Stardust, and 1000 XP
Please have in mind that you’ll be able to claim the Special Research until the end of Season 10: Rising Heroes, on June 1, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time.