ROG Ally Specifications, Features, Release Date Revealed
ROG Ally is a gaming handheld, that offers Full HD. ROG Ally uses Windows 11 and you will be able to play the latest AAA games.
The ROG Ally launch event stream is underway, and we now have more details about the upcoming handheld console. The device offers Full HD 1080p, and launches on June 13, 2023. The price of ROG Ally is $699.99, and the item is currently available to preorder at BestBuy.
Here is everything you should know about the ROG Ally handheld device.
ROG Ally Specs
- CPU: AMD Ryzen Z1 Extreme Zen 4
- CPU Speed: 2.8GHz
- GPU: AMD RDNA 3
- Display: 7-inch IPS touchscreen
- Resolution: 1920×1080 display at 120Hz
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Audio: Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- I/O: USB Type-C (top), headphone jack, MicroSD expansion, Asus PCIe port
- Battery: 40WHrs
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
ROG Ally Release Date
- June 13, 2023
ROG Ally Features
- Portable PC gaming device
- 1080p Full HD
- Plays Game Pass Games
- Central 7-inch screen and side-form controls
- ABXY layout
- View and Menu buttons
- Spec configuration menu button
- 280 × 113 × 39 mm and 608g
- The 256GB model AMD Ryzen Z1 goes for $599, while the 512GB Z1 Extreme goes for $699.99
Would you be getting the ROG Ally handheld device?