Rebellion has pushed out a new update for Sniper Elite 5, addressing persistent issues that have plagued players since the game’s launch. Now available across all platforms, it explicitly targets multiplayer connectivity problems leading to disruptive experiences for many players.
The new update is a hotfix focused on resolving various issues, including the infamous 12011 connectivity error many players reported.
Sniper Elite 5 May 31 Patch Notes
- The reload wheel for the Tera rifle no longer appears twice for players after emptying the clip and then reloading the rifle
- The ZF41 CQB, T-97 & T-99 scopes are now the correct way round on the TERA rifle
- Dedicated servers – players will no longer be kicked out of 16-player multiplayer games with error 12011
- Crossplay – Players will no longer get the timeout error 12011 when trying to join each others lobbies via invite code and browse menu
- Players will no longer get the error 12011 message when attempting to join a lobby using a PS4 through browse (and vice versa)
- Microsoft platforms – A number of issues have been resolved regarding player attempts to host/join any co-op game, axis invasion, or multiplayer quick match
Snipers, we've just deployed a small hotfix to resolve a number of issues including the 12011 connectivity error occurring in multiplayer.
Read more 👇 pic.twitter.com/iZZjgT4C2k
— Sniper Elite (@SniperElite) May 31, 2023