Bohemia Interactive has recently released DayZ Update 1.53. This update introduces patch 1.21 hotfix 1 to all platforms. This update addresses a handful of issues.
Remember that this is a stable update, not the Experimental branch, which means live servers are impacted. For the complete patch notes, check below:
PC Stable 1.21 Update 2 – Version 1.21.156243 (Released on 06.06.2023)
- In the French localization of the logout timer, minutes and seconds were swapped
- The player camera would be misplaced after swimming (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172643, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172708)
- The loaded state of the crossbow was not properly reflected when carried on the player’s back (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T171723)
- Other players could hear characters groan in pain after falling, even if this sound wasn’t played for that player (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172514)
- Bolts stuck in infected and animals could not be taken into hands directly (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172421)
- Switching items right after cutting down a tree could result in desynchronization (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172604)
- Ammunition piles outside of the player’s network bubble could desynchronize (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172653, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T171844, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172820)
- Items inside waterproof gear could get wet (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172614)
- Vehicle parts on truck wrecks were spawning badly rotated
- Items spawn points were misaligned in various buildings
- Reduced the volume of the thirst indication sounds
- Fixed: Vehicle parts on truck wrecks were spawning badly rotated
- Fixed: Items spawn points were misaligned in various buildings
Fixed: Wood & rock mining deleted objects spawned by Object Spawner
- Fixed: Loot spawned through the Object Spawner did not despawn if moved (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172579)
- Fixed: Items spawned by the Object Spawner had incorrect positions (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172640, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172637)
- Fixed: Admin kill logs did not include hitzone and caliber information (feedback.bistudio.com/T172603, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172848)
- Fixed: IsWell returns correct value based on WaterSourceObjectType (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172624)
- Fixed: Some 1.21 items were missing their respective script classes.
- Admin logs are not writing deaths by AI correctly
We are deploying update 1.21 hotfix 1 across all platforms today.
Official servers schedule:
PC servers will go down at 13:00 CEST.
Consoles servers will go down at 14:00 CEST.
The servers are projected to be back within an hour.
Patch notes to follow👇 pic.twitter.com/l239rJ9jzG
— DayZ 🖥 🎮 ❤️ (@DayZ) June 6, 2023