Bohemia Interactive has released a new PC Stable Hotfix for DayZ, titled 1.21 Update 3. The update was unveiled on June 20th, 2023, and it brings in several fixes intended to improve the overall gameplay experience.
This latest update is primarily focused on addressing issues related to server crashes and game crashes. Significant issues reported by the gaming community hampered the smooth gameplay DayZ is known for. With these new fixes, players can expect a smoother gameplay experience.
Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below.
DayZ PC Stable 1.21 Update 3
- Fixed several server crashes
- Fixed several game crashes
- Felled trees retained their collision (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T173076)
- Fixed a case of desynchronization related to players exiting the network bubble (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T173136 – private)
- Fixed: Kills by AI were not logged correctly in the admin logs
- Fixed: Server crash when the players parent hierarchy was deleted (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T172795)
- Changed: When the parent of a player is deleted, the player will now remain at their current world transformation