Dead by Daylight‘s 7.0.1 bugfix patch is here, with several significant updates and fixes. Among the most significant changes are alterations to The Singularity, character, and environment fixes, event updates, and resolution of various known bugs.
As revealed on the official website, you can find the complete changelog below.
Dead by Daylight Update 7.0.1 Patch Notes
- EMP Crates per map were reduced from 5 to 4
- EMP Generation time increased from 90 to 100 seconds
- Survivors are now slowed by 10% while charging the EMP
- Time to charge an EMP increased from 2.0 to 2.5 seconds
- Duration of pod disabling (from an EMP) decreased from 60 to 45 seconds
- Removed score caps on the score events for Assimilation, Teleportation, and Teleportation Strikes
- Increased score points for Assimilation and Teleportation from 200 to 250
- The 7th Anniversary “Twisted Masquerade” event begins June 22, 2023 at 11:00:00 ET
- Level 1 of the “Twisted Masquerade” event tome opens June 22, 2023 at 11:00:00 ET
- Fixed an issue that caused the Slipstream Teleport sfx to be missing at the beginning of the animation.
- Bots are less likely to follow paths that start by going towards a chasing Killer.
- Bots using the Scavenger perk and affected by the repair speed penalty may now prioritize other goals over working on the generator.
- Bots have read previous Patch Notes and now correctly distinguish Survivor and Special items.
- When looking away after performing a Lock On to a Survivor, The Singularity no longer can Slipstream Teleport to a different survivor
- The face melt effect is no longer played a second time when a Survivor is Mori’d by The Singularity
- The Auras of Perks and Add-ons are no longer visible when controlling a Biopod as The Singularity
- The reticle is no longer missing when spectating and switching to The Singularity when already inside a biopod
- Fixed an issue that caused part of the female survivor’s face to be distorted when interacting with the Jigsaw box.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer’s animation to be off-center and misaligned when playing as The Cenobite and performing a Lunge Attack, resulting in the hand completely disappearing during the animation.
Dvarka Deepwood – Toba Landing
- Increased the fog on the map, to help with visibility making it feel less cluttered when looking at a distance.
- Desaturated some of the plants for a better readability of the environment.
- Using For the People to heal a survivor to healthy no longer incorrectly applies the Endurance effect from the Made for This perk
- Survivors’ camera no longer sometimes stays stuck on the Killer after using the Perk Decisive Strike
- The Troubleshooter perk now correctly applies a yellow Aura to Generators
- On PlayStation 4, using a keyboard and a controller simultaneously during gameplay no longer leads to a crash.
- On Nintendo Switch, leaving the console running on an error message for a long time no longer crashes the game.
- On consoles, the cursor no longer disappears after failing to put a valid code into the Store’s Redeem Code popup multiple times.
- The tooltip style for the hidden perk is changed
- Fixed an issue where the observed player’s name does not appear when returning to the spectator mode
- Fixed an issue where incorrect values were displayed for the progress of the challenges.
- Fixed an issue where addons text overlaps the search bar in inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the rift fragment rewards were displayed in red color.
- Zombies no longer stop spawning when The Nemesis uses “Tyrant Gore” and “Depleted Ink Ribbon”
- Survivors carrying a Cursed Killer Item are now able to properly complete interacting with Glyphs.
- The Ghost Face is no longer able to lean on all Vaults of the Main Building in Toba Landing
- Fixed an issue where the character was clipping through the locker in the Garden Of Joy
- Fixed an issue where the character could get stuck near the building of the Gas Heaven
- Fixed issues where the biopods of The Singularity can get placed in areas the survivors can’t deactivate them
- Fixed an issue where the survivors are clipping through the lockers of Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue where The Nurse could blink under the Temple in Sanctum of Wrath
- Fixed an issue where a pallet clipped through a door frame in the Shattered Square
- Fixed an issue on Dead Dawg Saloon where the killer could place their powers on top of small fences
- Fixed an issue where The Nightmare could not place the Dream Snares on top of the gallows in Dead Dawg Saloon
- Fixed an issue on the Toba Landing where The Demogorgon could land on top of a rock
- Fixed an issue in the Mother’s Dwelling where the character could not navigate between two assets
- Fixed an issue where a pallet can clip through assets in Raccoon City Police Station
- Fixed an issue where the Nightmare could not place Dream Snares on a surface of a Landmark in the Temple of Purgation map
- Fixed an issue in the map Garden Of Joy where the players could climb on top of a pallet
- We are aware of an issue in which the Attack of Titan DLC’s do not provide the related charms – this will be fixed in a future update and the charms applied retroactively.