Bungie has released Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124. This latest update deals with bug fixes, enhancements, and gameplay tweaks to elevate the player experience in the popular looter-shooter game.
The Crucible, a competitive multiplayer mode, has received notable adjustments in this update. Bungie fixed an exploit where players could prematurely complete the Powerlifter Triumph without gilding the Glorious Seal. To the relief of many high-tier players, matchmaking times within the Competitive mode have been significantly improved.
Moreover, issues that prevented some players from accessing Trials of Osiris while on step 3 of the introductory quest have also been addressed. Below you can find the patch notes.
DESTINY 2 UPDATE 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG
- Fixed an issue where the Powerlifter Triumph could be completed before gilding the Glorious Seal.
- Competitive: Improved matchmaking times at higher skill tiers.
- Trials of Osiris: Fixed an issue where some players were unable to access the game mode while on step 3 of the introductory quest.
- Trials of Osiris: Increased the drop rate of Adept weapons on 7-win cards after going Flawless that week.
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS
- Ghosts of the Deep: Fixed an issue where players could respawn outside the final encounter’s arena.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Commendations screen after using the Wish Wall in The Last Wish Raid.
- Fixed an issue where players could not access the Commendations screen after finishing a Deep Dive activity.
- Fixed an issue where the new Exotic fish Whispering Mothcarp could not be obtained.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Updated the Cenotaph Mask description to correctly state its perk behavior. The description has been updated to the following:
- Steadily reloads a portion of your equipped Trace Rifle’s magazine from reserves. Damaging a vehicle, boss, or Champion with a Trace Rifle marks them as the target. When an ally defeats the marked target, Special ammo is generated for you and Heavy ammo for your allies.
- Fixed an issue where the rebound wave from Khepri’s Horn was not dealing damage to enemies already damaged by the first wave.
- Fixed an issue where the Couturier Longcoat ornament would show a hole underneath the right arm. If the issue persists, Warlocks are advised to contact their local Tower tailor.
- Fixed an issue where both Sweet Business and Telesto explosions could damage enemies through walls or other geometry.
- Fixed an issue where Hollow Denial’s sound effects could trigger sensitivity episodes for players with Semicircular Canal Dehiscence (SSCD).
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the pattern for the Bump in the Night required a Season 17 entitlement to unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the Eververse tab would experience slowdowns in PC.
- Fixed an issue where Red War Exotic focusing could award incorrect Exotics.
- Fixed an issue where audio would not play during a Forsaken cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where a few subtitles did not correspond to the audio.