Blizzard recently released a new update for Diablo 4, addressing various player experience issues. Hotfix 8, version 1.0.2, was rolled out on June 11, 2023, and it focuses on providing bug fixes for multiple areas of the game, including bosses, PvP interactions, dungeons, and other mechanics.
This hotfix provides critical fixes for boss encounters, resolving several issues disrupting gameplay. You can find the patch notes below:
Diablo 4 Hotfix 8 – June 11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where “The Curator” in the Capstone dungeon would disappear with one of its abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the level 100 Pinnacle encounter would not progress properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Capstone boss would not be able to target the player during some encounters.
- Fixed an issue where PvP damage adjustments would improperly stack with other Damage Reduction leading to incorrect expectations against other players.
- Further adjustments to Elite monster rates in dungeons.
- Addressed an issue where party members who failed a Nightmare Dungeon would end up in separate instances of a new Nightmare Dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where players could receive credit for Nightmare Dungeons when other party members were completing Normal Dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where items would drop in lower World Tiers than originally intended.
- Further stability fixes and improvements.