Trainers, Rayquaza’s signature move Dragon Ascent. The miners were the first to report, so let’s learn more about this move.
Mega Rayquaza arrives in Pokemon Go for Pokemon Go Fest 2023, and you can encounter the new Mega Evolution first at the in-person Go Fest 2023 in NYC, London, and Osaka, but only in Raids. Mega Rayquaza’s global release has also been confirmed, and you can encounter it during the Pokemon Go Fest 2023 Global event. Now, to evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, you must follow some simple steps. Here is how to evolve into Mega Rayquaza.
To evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, you must learn the Charged Attack Dragon Ascent first. Now, this move can only be learned by using the new item Meteorites. So, what are Meteorites and how can we collect them?
Meteorites are a new item introduced in Pokemon Go as part of Mega Rayquaza’s debut in the game. You can collect Meteorites by completing specific Research tasks during Go Fest 2023. Now,
Mega Rayquaza Requirements
- Complete Research tasks to collect Meteorites. There will be an event-exclusive Special Research story rewarding Meteorites
- Learn the signature move Dragon Ascent by using Meteorites
- Evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza
- Use Mega Rayquaza in Raid, or Gym Battles with Friends to increase the damage of the Pokemon used by other Trainers
- Also, catching Flying-, Psychic, or Dragon-type Pokemon will grant you more XP, extra Candy, and an increased chance of earning Candy XL
Now, let’s get back to the topic and learn more about Rayquaza’s signature move Dragon Ascent.
Dragon Ascent is not a Dragon-type attack, it’s a Flying-type move. You might get confused about the name, but have in mind this is a Flying-type move. In the main series, Dragon Ascent was first introduced in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Pokemon Go players can Mega Evolve Rayquaza which knows Dragon Ascent.
Dragon Ascent added pic.twitter.com/JEoPXCAnQW
— PokeMiners (@poke_miners) June 27, 2023
Mega Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent is a game changer. Dragon Ascent Mega Rayquaza has higher DPS than Mega Mewtwo Y, and you can use it to do solo Raids. Trust me, you will be victorious every time.