Trainers, the 300 million Nice Throws Global Challenge is ending, and it looks like you can stack the Candy Bonuses with the Axew Community Day bonuses.
The Pokemon Go Global Challenge requires players to work together and make 300,000,000 Nice Throws. Completing the Global Challenge will grant you increased Candy for Nice, Great, and Excellent Throws, and an increased chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL for successfully catching Pokemon with Nice, Great, and Excellent Throws.
Now, as confirmed by Sonoroman, a content creator, the bonuses can stack. Yes, that’s right, the Global Challenge bonuses will be added to the Axew Community Day bonuses. Sounds great, right?
Just a reminder, here are all the bonuses for Axew Community Day:
- 3x XP for catching Pokemon
- 2x Candy for catching Pokemon
- 2x chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of three for the day
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust
— Sonoroman (@s0noroman) June 8, 2023
This can be a game-changer. We have to wait and see how things unfold.
What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below.