Trainers, the GO Battle Weekend: Clay is underway and two new TImed Research storylines are now available for in the game. There is a free Research, please make sure to check your Today Research Tab, and a paid one. The paid one requires you to battle 50 times in the Go Battle League, so let’s learn more about it.
The Go Battle Weekend: Clay is a new event introduced in Pokemon Go. This Go Battle Weekend looks promising, and you enjoy many cool bonuses. Check them out below.
During the weekend, Trainers will be able to enjoy several bonuses, which are the following:
- 4x Stardust from win rewards (This does not include the end-of-set rewards and will not stack with the 3x Stardust bonus obtained from the Master League rotation weeks.).
- The maximum number of sets a Trainer can play per day is increased to 20
- Free battle-themed Timed Research with Clay-Style Hat as a reward
- Paid battle-themed Timed Research for $1, with end rewards of 30,000 Stardust, and three Rare Candly XL (must be level 31 and above).
The leagues that will be active during the whole event are Master League Premier and Single-type Cup: Great League Edition. The Go Battle League premium track will get new rewards for this weekend, and they are the following:
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set
- Increased Stardust rewards
- Order of premium track rewards will be rearranged
The great thing is that once this event ends, there will be some tweaks in the whole Go Battle League system, and they are:
- Increased amounts of the basic reward track
- Trainers level 31 and above will have the chance to receive Rare Candy XL as an item reward after their second win in a set.
Now, the Go Battle Weekend Clay offers two Timed Research storylines, one is pay-to-play, and one is free.
“Paid battle-themed Timed Research will be available. Tasks will include battling in the GO Battle League 50 times and other battle-themed tasks. The research will award 30,000 Stardust, one Star Piece, three Rare Candies, and three Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up. This Timed Research will be available for US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency). IMPORTANT: Please note that Timed Research expires. To receive the rewards, the tasks associated with this Timed Research must be completed and the rewards claimed before Sunday, July 2, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. local time.”
We have the tasks and rewards for the the two Go Battle Day Timed Research, so feel free to check them out below.
Go Battle Day Clay Timed Research
The free Timed Research
- Battle in the Go Battle League 5 times: 7500 XP
- Battle in the Go Battle League 10 times: 7500 XP
- Use 10 supereffective Charged Attacks: 7500 XP
- Power Up Pokemon 10 times: 7500 XP
- Rewards: 3 Rare Candy, Elite TM, and Clay Style Hat
Go Battle Day Timed Research
The paid Timed Research
- Battle in the GBL 10 times: 6000 Stardust
- Battle in the GBL 25 times: 6000 Stardust
- Battle in the GBL 50 times: 6000 Stardust
- Use 15 supereffective Charged Attacks: 6000 Stardust
- Power up Pokemon 10 times: 6000 Stardust
- Rewards: 3 Candy XL, 3 Rare Candy, and 1 Star Piece
The Pokemon Go Go Battle Weekend: Clay runs from Saturday, July 1, 2023, from 12:00 a.m. to Sunday, July 2, 2023, 11:59 p.m. local time.