Clay is coming to Pokemon Go, and we are so excited to meet a new Gym Leader in the upcoming event titled Go Battle Weekend: Clay.
Starting July 1st, 2023, and ending July 2nd, 2023, Go Battle Weekend: Clay will host Clay, the Gym Leader of Driftveil City Gym in the Unova Region, from Pokemon Black and Pokemon White.
During the weekend, Trainers will be able to enjoy several bonuses, which are the following:
- 4x Stardust from win rewards (This does not include the end-of-set rewards and will not stack with the 3x Stardust bonus obtained from the Master League rotation weeks.).
- Maximum number of sets a Trainer can play per day is increased to 20
- Free battle-themed Timed Research with Clay-Style Hat as a reward
- Paid expiring battle-themed Timed Research for $1, with end rewards of 30,000 Stardust, and three Rare Candly XL (must be level 31 and above).
The leagues that will be active during the whole event are Master League Premier and Single-type Cup: Great League Edition. The Go Battle League premium track will get new rewards for this weekend, and they are the following:
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set
- Increased Stardust rewards
- Order of premium track rewards will be rearranged
The great thing is that once this event ends, there will be some tweaks in the whole Go Battle League system, and they are:
- Increased amounts of the basic reward track
- Trainers level 31 and above will have the chance to receive Rare Candy XL as an item reward after their second win in a set.
What do you think about this event? Tell us in the comments below.