Trainers, starting this weekend, Shadow Articuno will appear in Shadow Raids during weekends this month. Shadow Articuno can be shiny, so let’s learn how to beat the new Shadow Raid Boss.
Shadow Articuno is taking over Shadow Raids during all weekends in June 2023. Shiny Shadow Articuno is available, so follow our guide and beat Shadow Articuno easily.
Shadow Articuno is weak to Steel, Fire, and Electric-type moves, and 2x weak to Rock-type attacks. Shadow Articuno can be defeated by three or more Pokemon Go players. Please have in mind that you must use the best counters and the right moves.
The best Shadow Articuno counters are Mega Aerodactyl, Rampardos, Shadow Rhyperior, Rhyperior, Shadow Tyranitar, and Shadow Aggron, Let’s take a look at the best movesets below.
Shadow Articuno Raid Counters and Moves Pokemon Go
- Mega Aerodactyl with Rock Throw and Rock Slide
- Shadow Rhyperior with Smack Down and Rock Wrecker
- Shadow Tyranitar with Smack Down and Stone Edge
- Shadow Aggron with Smack Down and Meteor Beam
- Rampardos with Smack Down and Rock Slide
- Rhyperior with Smack Down and Rock Wrecker
Make sure to use purified Gems, beat Shadow Articuno, and catch Shiny Shadow Articuno.