Trainers, the Water Festival Beach Week is underway and ticket holders can now access and complete the Timed Research.
Niantic and Pokemon Go are celebrating Sandygast and Palossan’s debut with a new special in-game event Water Festival Beach Week. This event looks promising, and there are a lot of cool features and bonuses. For example, we must complete the Global Challenge by the end of the event and earn the bonuses. You can complete a new set of Field Research tasks and earn Poke Ball, Mega Swampert Energy, and encounter Sandygast and Binacle. Or, even catch shiny Clauncher and shiny Clawitzer. Sounds great, right?
The Water Festival Beach Week Timed Research expires and you must complete it and claim the rewards before the event ends. There are two steps we must complete to earn all the rewards. The tasks are not hard, so feel free to check them out below.
Water Festival Beach Week TImed Research
Water Festival Beach Week Timed Research 1/2
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokemon: 1000 Stardust
- Make 5 Nice Throws: 10 Poke Ball
- Transfer 5 Pokemon: 5 Great Ball
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon: 10 Razz Berry
- Rewards: 1000 Stardust, Clauncher, and 1000 XP
Water Festival Beach Week Timed Research 2/2
- Catch 15 Water-type Pokemon: 1000 Stardust
- Make 5 Great Throws: 15 Poke Ball
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: 10 Great Ball
- Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokemon: 5 Pinap Berry
- Rewards: Surfer Pose, and Sandygast
Don’t forget about the Global Challenge and the 300 million Nice Throws goal. Good luck on your journey and let’s catch ’em all.