BattleBit Remastered received a new update on July 9, 2022. The developer announced that the game has improved its backend and included optimization/fixes.
The update should also introduce client-side CPU performance improvements and bug fixes, including UI improvements. Below, you can find the detailed notes gathered from the official Discord.
Patch Notes 07/09/2023
- Number of seats will now be displayed on vehicle if there are any users in the vehicle
- PP2000 attachment scaling fixed
- Rsh12 magazine model fixed
- Friends not loading in party has been fixed
- User stats now syncs much faster (10-15 seconds before, now 2 seconds)
- SgtOki said “Our backend slowed down after the 2nd week which caused random issues and it was a ticking time bomb at that point. Had to work on this urgently before it was too late.“
- Client side CPU performance improvements. He thinks he fixed the 5 second stuttering.