Blizzard has rolled out the 1.1.0c update for Diablo IV, introducing significant fixes. This latest patch, available on all platforms, may not be the much-anticipated 1.1.1 update discussed by Blizzard last week, nor does it bring any balance changes. However, it carries several vital alterations to the game.
Among the resolved issues are problems related to the game’s mechanics and aesthetics. Blizzard has fixed an issue where Focus off-hand items could only have an aspect imprinted on them once. An issue that led players to stun themselves when combining Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers has also been addressed.
Moreover, the developer has taken steps to correct other in-game issues, including a loophole in the Grim Reward Season Journey objective that could be exploited by dropping and picking up the same stash repeatedly. They also fixed an issue causing the fur colors of Werebear and Werewolf to appear overly bright in certain situations. Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below:
Diablo July 4 26, 1.1.0c Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where several Focus off-hand items could only have an aspect imprinted on them once.
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dark Dance and Punishing Speed Malignant Powers could cause the player to stun themselves.
- Fixed an issue where the Grim Reward Season Journey objective could be repeated by dropping and picking up the same stash.
- Fixed an issue where the Werebear and Werewolf fur color was too bright in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where movement on specific controllers was often not functioning correctly.
- Updated the activation of the Premium Battle Pass with a confirmation pop-up.
- The default focus (the button the controller will first highlight) on the Battle Pass screen is now the Season Journey button.
- Fixed multiple instances where players were encountering crashes.
- Further stability improvements.
- Fixed an interaction with the Agitated Winds Malignant Heart power which led to automatic Cyclone Armor casts to ignore its own cooldown.
- Acquiring or re-allocating Seasonal Blessings will now clear the vendor buyback inventory.