Techland has graced the world of Dying Light 2 with a fresh update today, deployed across all platforms, titled 1.11.4. You can find the patch notes below:
Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.11.4 July 13 Patch Notes
• Fixed the issue with the missing Chicken Wing paraglider from the Chicken Bundle DLC.
• Fixed the issue with the missing PK crossbow and crossbow bolt craft plan after converting the save to NG+.
• Fixed the issue with Volatiles and being too tanky in COOP.
• Fixed the issue with missing Volatile Tyrants on the map.
• Fixed the issue with Virals not spawning during the “Reaching Cillian’s House” sequence in the “Getting Stronger” quest.
On top of fixes mentioned above, we are also introducing a few improvements for Community Maps and Developer Tools:
• Fixed the issue with several story objectives missing.
• Fixed the issue with challenges not working.
• Fixed the issue with missing Dying Light 1 meshes