Codemasters have released update 1.08 for F1 23 on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. The update incorporates numerous bug fixes and enhancements to refine the gameplay experience. Highlights from the update include adjustments to the Qualifying Practice Programme, the introduction of AI drivers to League Racing, and more. Below you can find the complete patch notes.
F1 23 PATCH NOTES V1.08
A new patch for F1® 23 patch (v1.08) has begun rolling out across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Here are the changes that will be made with this patch:
- Addition of F1® Replay Event Type in F1® World
- Addition of AI drivers to League Racing
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, unrealistic lap times could be set in Time Trial after triggering an Instant Replay. All Time Trial Leaderboards have been reset.
- Fixed an issue where in Two Player Career drivers would receive an incorrect tyre allocation at weekends following one with a Sprint
- Fixed an issue where Qualifying Practice Programmes would be much harder than other programs in Career
- Fixed an issue where the pit lane speed limit in Jeddah was incorrect
- Fixed an issue where some session start times were incorrect at Bahrain and Jeddah
- Fixed an issue where ‘Rival Telemetry mode’ in Time Trial was not working
- Fixed an issue where too many resource points were awarded despite the settings being set to ‘reduced’ in Career modes
- Fixed an inaccuracy where the DRS light would be present on some F2 cars
- Fixed an issue where DRS could be activated when behind another driver as soon as they leave the pitlane at Austria
- Fixed an issue where timer may display incorrect time when spectating qualifying sessions
- Fixed an issue where, in some instances, Invite Friends list would be blank when having a large number of friends
- Fixed an audio issue where, in some instances, Max Verstappen would be given Driver of the Day instead of the actual awardee
- Fixed an issue where the race engineer would be hopelessly optimistic
- Fixed an issue where ‘Resource Rundown Screen’ would not show all earned Development Resource Points and Boosts in Career modes
- Improved AI speed when set above 100 difficulty
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to join a LAN game
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes