Hello Games, the creator of the expansive universe exploration game No Man’s Sky, has launched a new update to address numerous issues in the recently released Singularity Expedition.
The Singularity Expedition, the newest addition to the evolving universe of No Man’s Sky, has been enjoyed by a growing number of interstellar explorers since its release. Here are the detailed patch notes for No Man’s Sky Update 4.37:
No Man’s Sky 4.37 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that could cause markers to flicker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ships land at an outpost.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the projectile system.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when downloading invalid discovery data from other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when attempting to load invalid discovery data.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on Xbox One when visiting the final planet of the Singularity expedition.
- Optimised memory used by creature navigation.
- Optimised memory used to fade objects.