BattleBit Remastered has just released its v2.0.2 patch, bringing a variety of improvements and changes aimed at refining the player experience. The highlights are:
- Trophy Gadget,
- Attachment Tuning
- and more
Below you can find the complete patch notes.
v2.0.2 Patch Notes
- Trophy Gadget added – Available for Assault, Engineer, Support
- Vehicles now can damage Hesco walls & destroy barbed wires by crashing into them.
- Attachments will now affect running speed by 50% only.
- Improved directional audio of general game sounds.
- Shooting C4 in mid-air will no longer launch it. (We wanted to keep this…)
- Rockets, tank, APC rounds will destroy fences, no longer passing through them.
- Player will no longer able to carry more gadgets than default by supplying.
- Vote Screen – Reduced displayed maps to 4, instead of 6.
- FLIR Sight – Teammate’s armor will no longer glow.
- Twitch Rivals skins added.