Dark and Darker has received Hotfix #1, including several bug fixes. The game release has caused quite a turbulence, but the developers have settled things down and are providing continuous support. Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below.
Dark and Darker Early Access Hotfix #1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a stuttering/rollback issue.
- Fixed an issue preventing Mimics from appearing in the Normal Goblin Caves.
- Fixed an issue where the UI were misaligned when setting hotkeys.
- Fixed some spots on maps that made it too easy to cheese some monsters.
- Rewards in one of the High Roller Goblin Cave modules has been slightly increased.
- The item drop rate quality of the Cave Troll in the Normal Goblin Caves has been slightly increased.
- Giant Worm’s item drop rate quality has increased slightly.