Ironmace Studios has announced the third hotfix for Dark and Darker, which is planned to release shortly. Players should brace themselves for some significant changes that aim to enhance the gameplay experience. The hotfix update will land in approximately 45 minutes.
The hotfix update will commence approximately 45 minutes from the announcement. For the duration of the patch implementation:
- Players will not be able to log in.
- Players already in the game will be restricted from entering the matchmaking pool.
- Players who are in the middle of a match or in-game are advised to wrap up their activities within 30 minutes to ensure a safe exit.
- The servers will be fully operational 2 hours post the start of the patch.
Without further ado you can find the patch notes below:
Dark and Darker Hotfix #3 August 14 Patch Notes
- Ironshield’s functionality has been improved and several glitches have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where redstone could not be used when launched with the Chafgames launcher.
- The Armor Rating curve table has been changed. Now takes more damage while naked.
- The Interaction Speed curve table has been changed. Clerics can now open chests and doors slightly faster.
- Casting time for all Wizard spells reduced by 0.25 seconds.
- Warlock’s Curse of Pain and Power of Sacrifice cast time reduced by 0.25 seconds.
- Hoard, which was accessible without clearing the boss in Inferno, has been removed.