Ironmace has announced the release of its latest Dark and Darker update, Hotfix #4. Players are advised to be aware of the following key points concerning this update:
- The update will commence shortly. During this patch deployment, players will be unable to log into the game.
- Players who are already in the game will be barred from entering the matchmaking pool.
- If you are currently in a match or in-game, you will have 30 minutes to complete your session and exit safely.
- The game servers will resume full service approximately 2 hours after the initiation of the patch.
Dark and Darker Hotfix #4, August 17 Patch Notes
- Classes are now free. Please note that currency that was used to unlock a class will be returned in a future update. We apologize for this delay.
- Fixed an exploit with the Rogue’s Pickpocket.
- Fixed an issue where crossbows could not fire properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Trading Post filters from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Giant Centipede’s basic attack had too short an attack time.
- Fixed an issue where Rogue stealth would sometimes not actually hide.
- Fixed an issue where the Ghost King could sometimes get stuck.
- Increased the baseline score for the Good rating when a bard completes a performance.
- Bard’s Din of Darkness attribute application factor has been changed from 50%/50%/50% to 10%/30%/50%.
- Bard’s Piercing Shrill’s attribute application factor has been changed from 50%/50%/50% to 10%/30%/50%.
- Bard’s Accelerando changed from 5/10/15 to 5/8/11.
- Bard’s Allegro’s action speed and cast speed per second increase from 5/7/9% to 3/5/7%.
- Bard’s Harmonic Shield Armor and Spell Resistance bonuses changed from 50 to 40.
- Wizard’s Invisibility duration changed from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Added a feature to set a framerate limit for the menu.
The developers encourage players to provide feedback on these changes and any other issues they might encounter post-update. This will further assist the team in enhancing the gameplay experience in future patches.